Sheldon Human Capital Solutions associates with companies who offer various business management systems and solutions that assist with business transformation – connecting boardroom strategy to shop floor activities.
OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE GUIDE
Best Practice Operational Excellence Blueprint: Shop Floor & Integrated Management
Operational excellence – is not only about lean concepts, waste elimination, lower operational costs and optimizing inventory, but more importantly, it is about enabling operations to attain sustainable business growth.
Sustainable business growth – is attained through the ability to successfully execute strategic initiatives and the achievement of goals through process adherence by high performing employees.
In effect – it is the ability to connect the strategy of the boardroom to the activities on the shop floor – efficiently and sustainably.
This is effectively managed through the application of two interrelated lean principles of Shop Floor Management (SFM) and High-Performance Leadership (Activios)
- Shop Floor Management (SFM) – at a lower, horizontal level measures the organisations “value add” performance, which in turn feeds into the High-Performance leadership system (Activios)
- High Performance Leadership system (Activios) – takes care of the vertical information flow required for strategic, planning and action management. Activios follows a well-accepted PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) iterative four-step management process; it integrates strategy execution across four critical dimensions (Time, System, Structure & Hierarchy); provides a collaborative environment and a tried and tested methodology for continuous improvement towards a winning culture.
HIGH PERFORMANCE LEADERSHIP SYSTEM
Activios – Towards a winning culture
When the right people have access to real time intelligent data driven insights, they make winning decisions, which leads to an agile environment of performance, accountability and trust and enables people to collaborate effectively in complex business environments.
Activios is a proven methodology and enabling technological environment for creating and sustaining a high-performance culture.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Assists organisations in managing communications, Key Performance Indicators & deadlines
- Automates business processes by setting up:
– Standardised system parameters
– Process based processes
– Integrated system views
– Organisational structures
- Tracks and manages activity from a single interface and dashboard
- Measures performance
- Provides connectivity and control
- User-friendly systems and processes
HUMAN RESOURCES SOFTWARE (HRSOFTWARE)
Human Resources Software (HRSoftware) is a human resources management and planning tool which consists of two modules which can be used together or separately:
Human Resources Planner (HRPlanner)
Is designed to:
- create company organisational structures
- model staff establishments based on workload
- generate human resource (HR) reports
Human Resources Administrator (HRAdmin)
Is designed to:
- manage daily HR affairs, such as appointments, leave, benefits and training
- capture details of employee movements and deliver accurate status reports to managers on all areas of HR management
- work with HRPlanner and financial systems to ensure that transitions to new systems happen quickly and seamlessly.